This webinar describes what Medicare and Medicaid data are publicly available and some simple tools that states can use to begin to explore these data. For states that are ready to undertake more in-depth analyses of Medicare data, the State Data Resource Center describes no-cost technical assistance resources that can help states to access, analyze, and interpret Medicare data. In addition, a representative from MassHealth explains how Massachusetts is using integrated Medicare and Medicaid data, successes they have had to date, and future plans for using these data.
- Understand why Medicare data is important for designing Medicare-Medicaid integration strategies.
- Become more familiar with what Medicare data is available and how to access it.
- Identify sources of no-cost technical assistance for states for help working with Medicare data.
- Danielle Chelminsky, Integrated Care Resource Center
- Nicole Clark, Bridgette Leathers, State Data Resource Center
- Camille Vasquez, MassHealth