This webinar explains the potential benefits for states of selectively contracting with D-SNPs, key building blocks for selective contracting, considerations for states when deciding to selectively contract with D-SNPs, and steps that states can take when implementing selective contracting.
Learning Objectives: By the end of this presentation, attendees should be able to:
- Describe D-SNP selective contracting and the steps states can take to selectively contract with D-SNPs.
- Understand the benefits of selective contracting and how states can use it to promote aligned enrollment with Medicaid managed care plans.
- Understand key factors that states should consider when contemplating selective contracting.
- Anna Collier, Integrated Care Resource Center
- Danielle Chelminsky, Integrated Care Resource Center
- Ryan Stringer, Integrated Care Resource Center