This webinar provides an overview of Medicare program features of interest to state staff working to integrate care for dually eligible beneficiaries.
Learning Objectives: By the end of this presentation, attendees are able to:
- Identify the different pathways through which a person may become dually eligible;
- Describe dually eligible beneficiaries’ characteristics, service use, and spending;
- Understand the challenges that result from misaligned Medicare and Medicaid benefits;
- Describe various pathways to integrated care for dually eligible beneficiaries, including managed care options; and
- Evaluate opportunities to advance integrated care and identify relevant resources for state Medicaid staff.
- Danielle Perra, Integrated Care Resource Center
- Alena Tourtellotte, Integrated Care Resource Center
- Danielle Chelminsky, Integrated Care Resource Center