States with Financial Alignment Initiative demonstrations and their Enrollment Brokers are invited to join us for an Integrated Care Resource Center (ICRC) Study Hall Call on August 26, 2020 from 1:00-2:30 pm ET on Medicare-Medicaid Plan (MMP) Enrollment Processing Updates Resulting from the Comprehensive Addiction and Recovery Act of 2016 (CARA). The webinar will be recorded and published on the ICRC website and any questions can be sent to the ICRC mailbox at ICRC@chcs.org.
Learning Objectives: By the end of this presentation, attendees will be able to:
- Describe the impact of certain CARA rules on MMP enrollment processing for dually eligible beneficiaries;
- Understand Medicare Enrollment Period and SEP criteria; and
- Use ICRC resources to determine whether dually eligible beneficiaries qualify for a Medicare Enrollment Period or SEP.
- Alena Tourtellotte, Integrated Care Resource Center
- Erin Weir Lakhmani, Integrated Care Resource Center
- LCDR Andrea Cunningham, Medicare-Medicaid Coordination Office (MMCO)